Laser Quest Bournemouth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laser Quest Bournemouth's Members Forum. Get up to date on deals, members events, competitions or just discuss Laser Quest in general

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen???

Go down 
4 posters

Should College Robot Wars come to life?
Yes
College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? I_vote_lcap33%College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? I_vote_lcap0%College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I dont care
College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? I_vote_lcap67%College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf

College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? Empty
PostSubject: College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen???   College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 pm

On Friday 13th there was a robotics challenge at bournemouth and poole college...This was just where you had to progam nxt robots to overcome gauntlets...

This gave me an idea.... COLLEGE ROBOT WARS.... who thinks every college in the country should have its own robot wars society and should enter a monthly competition ? and a side comp open to the public?

So is it a yes or a no
Back to top Go down
Razgriz

Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen???   College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:19 am

College robot wars would be rather boring i think....Razz
Back to top Go down
Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf

PostSubject: Re: College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen???   College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:15 pm

Kevin, kevin, kevin, your forgetting the fact we make gid compete. He would make a robot purly out of coffee !!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz

Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen???   College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:51 pm

You sure thats even possible?
Back to top Go down
pckiller

PostSubject: Re: College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen???   College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:27 am

i did say i dont care but i decided to say something anyway. i think that it is unlikely that every college in the country will be interested especially since every college in the country dont all have a science department or even an engineering department in the college i should have voted no but still if you could get every college that would be quite interesting to watch but im still against and yes i know ive been droning on but i think ive made a good point.
Back to top Go down
LQ-Dave
Admin
Admin
LQ-Dave

PostSubject: Re: College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen???   College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:36 am

My uncle was on robot wars.

He made a spider like thing and they deliberetely put it up against a robot with a spinning blade on the top.

It chopped off the spiders legs...
Back to top Go down
https://lqbournemouth.forumotion.net
LQ-Dave
Admin
Admin
LQ-Dave

PostSubject: Re: College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen???   College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:44 am

haha found a clip of it on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qgJefmW5tk
Back to top Go down
https://lqbournemouth.forumotion.net
Razgriz

Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen???   College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Hehe, He had to take on Hypnodisc? Ouch, I'm sure you all remeber HypnoDisc. Still thats pretty cool. And atleast he was beaten by the robot that went on to win the championship several times. Along with Behemoth (From bournemouth), Razor (Also from bournemouth or at least dorset) and Tornado it was one of the best lol.

Anyone remember the battle between Tornado & Razor? was Epic no?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz

Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen???   College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:30 pm

I mean the one where they did a best of 3 between Razor and Tornado & they abolished all rules so, Tornado deployed the Anti Pit device & Razor lengthened their claw
Back to top Go down
Razgriz

Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen???   College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen???   College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen??? Empty

Back to top Go down

College .v. College Robot Wars... should it happen???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laser Quest Bournemouth :: Non-LQ chat-
Jump to: