Laser Quest Bournemouth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laser Quest Bournemouth's Members Forum. Get up to date on deals, members events, competitions or just discuss Laser Quest in general

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

European Laser Quest Championships (ELC) Bournemouth May 09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LQ-Dave
Admin
Admin
LQ-Dave

European Laser Quest Championships (ELC) Bournemouth May 09 Empty
PostSubject: European Laser Quest Championships (ELC) Bournemouth May 09   European Laser Quest Championships (ELC) Bournemouth May 09 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:33 am

Ladies and Gentlemen, Im proud to accounce that Laser Quest Bournemouth will be holding the 7th Annual European Championships.

DATE: Saturday 23rd May 5pm start - potential 2am finish
Sunday 24th May 12pm - 6pm
COST: £30 for whole event
7 man teams
If you'd like the opportunity to take part in this epic event there are 2 ways to go about this.

1) Get a group of friends together and sign up.
2) Come down to members nights and earn yourself a place on the Bournemouth team.

50% of the team payment is needed by 1st May, so please do not take your time sorting this out, if your getting your own team, do so ASAP.
It also gives you more time to practice before the event.

FOR THOSE WANTED TO PLAY ON A TEAM, BUT CANT GET ANOTHER 6 TO PLAY WITH YOU, COME ALONG TO MEMBERS NIGHTS ON THURSDAYS 8PM - 10PM.

Port your name up here if you would like to form a team and I will put players together.

Please only do it if you can play those dates and times.

I will keep you all updated with more info when I can!

Dave
Back to top Go down
https://lqbournemouth.forumotion.net
LQ-Dave
Admin
Admin
LQ-Dave

European Laser Quest Championships (ELC) Bournemouth May 09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Laser Quest Championships (ELC) Bournemouth May 09   European Laser Quest Championships (ELC) Bournemouth May 09 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:24 am

WELL DONE TO THE BOURNEMOUTH TEAM DURING THE ELC. EVERYONE PLAYED REALLY WELL AND I PERSONALLY NOTICED AN IMPROVEMENT IN EVERYBODY BY THE END OF THE COMPETITION.

I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED PLAYING AND THE EXPERIENCE. EVERY TEAM HAS TO START FROM SOMEWHERE AND IT WILL NOT TAKE LONG FOR THE BOURNEMOUTH PLAYERS TO BE CHALLENGING OTHER TEAMS VERY SHORTLY, AS YOU ALL DID IN THE LAST FRANTIC SOLO GAME YOU ALL PLAYED VS SOME OF THE SWINDON PLAYERS.

REMEMBER TO COME DOWN TO THE MEMBERS NIGHT ON THE 6TH JUNE 6 - 9PM. I WILL BE ANNOUNCING ANOTHER COMPETITION SHORTLY, THAT WILL BE JUST FOR BOURNEMOUTH PLAYERS, AS WELL AS THE NEW UK LEAGUE WHICH I WILL BE GETTING EVERYONE INVOLVED IN I HOPE!

STATS AND SCORES FROM THE COMPETITION CAN BE FOUND AT www.lqa.info.

Back to top Go down
https://lqbournemouth.forumotion.net

European Laser Quest Championships (ELC) Bournemouth May 09
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laser Quest Bournemouth :: Members Events and competitions-
Jump to: